With an in depth understanding of our clients’ farming operations we provide an extensive range of medical services to keep your herd) healthy, fertile and performing at its best .
– On farm animal examinations
– Diagnosis and treatment of sick animals
– Routine advice
– Surgery ( incl. Caesarian sections, displaced abomasum correction, stitch
ups, dehorning, castrating, vasectomy, tail and digit amputations,
tibial neurectomy and many more).
– Bovine Pregnancy Diagnosis (manual and ultrasound)
– Cow fertility examination and treatment
– Bull and ram fertility examinations and certification
– Routine weekly herd visits
– Herd level disease investigations (mastitis, pneumonia, etc)
– Preventative herd health planning and monitoring
(incl. vaccination programs,strategically timed mineral profiles,
drying off procedures, etc.)
– Farm Specific Animal Health SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
– TB Testing
– Cattle Health Certification Standards Testing (CHeCS)
– 24 Hour Emergency Service
|Clinic Opening Hours:|
|Monday to Friday||09.00 – 18.30h|
|Saturday||09.00 – 15.00h|
|Monday to Friday||09.00 – 17.00h|
Call us today on Tel. 028 9446 3265 to make an appointment for your animal and meet our friendly and professional team here at Firmount Veterinary Clinic, Antrim.